Occupational Safety Consultants: Risk Management Services
Industrial, manufacturing and construction health and safety training
- Oil & Gas
- Automotive Repair
- College & Universities
- Transportation & Railroad
Occupational Safety Consultants (OSC) offers a comprehensive range of accredited risk management services to small, medium and large organizations in the private and public sectors. Our goal is to assist clients in the Construction Industry and General Industry on how to best meet their onsite health and occupational training and safety needs.
OSC will manage any combination or all of your risk management processes. We can develop and implement a comprehensive strategic plan for your organization, or we can zero-in and manage employee health and safety training in specific areas. While some safety consulting and training services cross industries, others must be customized and site-specific. We do both.
Our goal is to provide clients with long-term solutions that will protect workers and your organization and simultaneously reduce the costs associated with losses and non-compliance.
- We are proud to announce that Doug Miller has been awarded the prestigious 2012 CNY American Society of Safety Engineers Safety Professional of the Year
- OSC recently created Frack Tank & Truck Tank Entry Procedures for an oil and gas service company
- Read our recent blog posts
- OSC recently received a request from New York State to submit questions for the new NYS Crane Operators Exam